I have many things on my mind right now, but no energy to express them. So I'm making a list.
1. Long Term Disability called. They've decided I could work, I just choose not to. Fuck them.
2. Talked to more medical insurance people today. I am too fat to qualify for insurance. Fuck them, too.
3. Talked to old apt manager. They decided to charge me $135 to clean an apartment that was fully emptied, with nothing more than normal wear and tear, and is scheduled to be completely remodeled, anyway. Fuck all y'all.
4. My brother declared at dinner tonight that he and his wife will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with us, and then they're leaving at 11:00am to drive down for Christmas brunch and dinner with the in laws. Since my brother's idea of "morning" is 1:00pm, I don't think we're going to see much of them on Christmas day. Mom didn't say too much about it at the time, but I know I'm going to get an earful tomorrow.
5. My 71 year old father kicked ass on Wii Bowling tonight. He scored a 189!
6. I'm pretty sure I officially have all my Christmas shopping done.
7. I'm about 2/3 of the way through doing my Christmas cards.
8. I received my first three Christmas cards today! I'm going to hang them on my door as soon as I find the scotch tape.
9. It's freaking cold in Indiana. There is snow. I would like to go home now.
10. I'm reading an historical romance right now. There's some fairly improbable stuff going down, but everything else is so good that you don't notice so much.
11. I have many more bookish things to say, but I'm having trouble finding the motivation to say them.
12. Same goes here. This blog has been shamefully neglected in the last month or so.
13. I should make a commitment to write on one of the blogs every day, but I know I won't do it. Maybe I'll try that when it gets closer to New Year's. I always get excited about new projects and old stuff gets reinvigorated then.
So, that's the Readers' Digest version of what's going on in my head right now. Aren't you glad you asked?