Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Embrace the Rainbow, Baby!

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this here yet, but I have a new project.  Since late February or so I've been a moderator at a website called Embrace the Rainbow.  Our mission is to educate the public, especially the m/m romance community, about the issues faced by trans*/genderqueer/questioning individuals.  You should check it out.  We haven't been around long, but there's good information there and lots more good stuff to come.

The thing I suggest you check right away is this post.  Not only is it my first post on the site, but it's also a big, multi-author giveaway!  It was nerve-wracking and also kind of fun to contact all those authors and ask them to participate.  Everyone was great about it, though, and as you can see there are a lot of books up for grabs.  You've only got until midnight EDT tonight (Wednesday) to enter though, so you'd better do it fast!

I'll keep this short so you can go check the site.  I'm working on my RT post, and I'll probably put that one up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment