Friday, October 21, 2011

New Look

The leaves have changed, and after almost a week of winds and some rain, a lot of them are off their trees and all over everyone's yards.  We're supposed to dry up and warm up over the weekend, and I'm looking forward to it.  We should have this kind of chilly weather for another month or two.  I'm not prepared for it.  (It takes a lot of mental preparation, doncha know.)  And then it will get really cold.

I'm not 100% sold on this new look for the blog.  But at least it's seasonal 'n stuff.  It'll probably change again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Deargawd I thought I was having a damn stroke. But ya know, not in that bad way. It's lovely. Bright, but lovely. Sure, if you think you need some change, we understand.
    Julie
    (searching for sun glasses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah, what Julie said. It's pretty, but bright. I have another blog I visit in which she occasionally changes the photo at the top and the background color and it always takes me a day or two to adjust. I do love autumn leaves so it's good!

    ReplyDelete