Saturday, December 15, 2007

So, it's been a while. I've been busy being very sick and listening to my boss threaten to fire me if I don't get better soon. Thanks, boss. That's really helpful to someone with a disease that flares under stress.

Anyway. I'm not dead yet. I started Remicade about a week and a half ago, and I've already seen improvement. Yay!

The end of the year is coming up fast, and I've been thinking about New Year's resolutions. Actually, I've been thinking about them for about a month now, ever since I completed one of my '07 resolutions. I'll post about that later. I have lots of ideas for 2008, and I'm not sure which ones I want to pursue. I know I want to finish the book I started during NaNo last year. I know I want to do an exercise resolution. (Doesn't everyone?) I think I want to make some knitting goals. I know I have some financial goals for next year. But how many is too many? I have a list around here somewhere, and there are at least 10 things on it. Do I set all of them as goals, and accept that they won't all get done? Or do I just pick the few I really want to accomplish, and focus on those? I'm leaning toward take them all on, and see what happens. Maybe if I decide to do something toward one of my dozens of goals every day, I'll get some of them done. A resolution to work on my resolutions? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment