Sunday, October 14, 2007

My hair is falling out. A lot. I talked to the doctor about it last week, but he didn't seem concerned. He said that it was just my body reacting to the insult of the last few months. Well, OK. So what do we do about it? If it keeps coming out at this rate, I'm going to be visibly balding soon. I'm going to have to learn how to knit cool hats.

I got started on my uncle's Christmas scarf. It's also made out of Patons Chunky Shetland Tweed. This time in brown. It's very autumnal. Brown with flecks of orange and green. I've done about 10 inches so far today, and I'll probably get another 3 or 4 inches done before bedtime. I still have Journeyman and Pushing Daisies waiting on the Tivo. I'm still not sure what I think of Journeyman, but I really liked the first episode of Pushing Daisies. I hear that the business partner- I can't remember the character's name- knits in this one. A guy knitting. I can't wait.

I have to go for a blood test tomorrow. Yippee. I hope I can either get back on the Imuran or onto something else soon. My guts aren't happy. Of course, I'd like to not be all over black and blue, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment