There has been a dearth of happy in the world in the last week. It certainly hasn't been sunshine and rainbows for me. To me this means only one thing. It's time to do another Things That Make Me Happy post.
1. Pancakes for dinner. Especially if they're apple pancakes!
2. My library already has a hold list going for the audio version of The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen. Woo hoo! I love Sarah Addison Allen, and I can't wait for her next book.
3. Farkle is on it's way out! I won't share any of the gory details, but I will say I'm relieved to see progress.
4. Sunday Morning! It's quiet, and I have the house all to myself. I forward to these hours every week. I'm dealing with the change in living situation fairly well, I think, but I desperately need these few hours by myself every week.
5. Trouble. He's a little twerp, but I love him like crazy.